Welcome to Mac Diva's pantry.

This is an Aaron Hawkins fan site.





Contact: red_ankle@mac.com

 
Archives
<< current













 



























Resources:

Best of the Blogs
Blogarama
Blogosphere.us
Blogstreet
Buzzflash
Pacific Northwest Blogs PeaceBlogs.org
Popdex
Progressive Gold
Site Meter
Technorati
The Truth Laid Bear


Listed on BlogShares

Google
WWW Mac-a-ro-nies

Links:



Contribute:

A gift from Amazon Wish List

Donate via PayPal



Blogroll Me!

Mac-a-ro-nies
 
Saturday, July 10, 2004  

Listening: Seduced by a New Age song

Just a little bit of Wyndham Hill type music goes a long way with me. New Age, sew-age. When exposed to anything more mellow than Mark Cohn or India Arie, my ears try to close themselves. So, I was surprised when I found myself liking a song by the singer Iron & Wine yesterday. I was seduced as much by the video that accompanies the song, "Naked As We Came," at the iTunes Music Store, as by the song itself. Perhaps more.

Simon at Webmink is responsible for whatever has happened to me since I became aware of Iron & Wine at his blog.

I'm not going to describe the video because I want you to form your own opinion.

View the vid and hear the song. Let me know if I am succumbing to easy listening syndrome.

Reasonably related

•The Iron & Wine website, courtesy of Sub Pop Records.

•Don't have iTunes? You can hear an audio clip at Amazon.


5:00 PM