Welcome to Mac Diva's pantry.

This is an Aaron Hawkins fan site.





Contact: red_ankle@mac.com

 
Archives
<< current













 



























Resources:

Best of the Blogs
Blogarama
Blogosphere.us
Blogstreet
Buzzflash
Pacific Northwest Blogs PeaceBlogs.org
Popdex
Progressive Gold
Site Meter
Technorati
The Truth Laid Bear


Listed on BlogShares

Google
WWW Mac-a-ro-nies

Links:



Contribute:

A gift from Amazon Wish List

Donate via PayPal



Blogroll Me!

Mac-a-ro-nies
 
Monday, May 26, 2003  

Blogospherics

•The mystery of the missing template

The template of Mac-a-ro-nies has disappeared. Yes, I said disappeared. I look in the Template space and it is blank. That means I can't make any changes to my template. Has anyone else ever experienced this problem? If so, how did you fix it?

•Blogger New

I would like to hear from people who have transferred to the new Blogger release aboout the experiences they are having.

•Still undecided about upgrading

I'm still trying to decide whether to upgrade to Blogger Pro. I keep going back and forth in regard to the issue. I get annoyed with Blogger Basic so much that more Blogger seems like a bad idea. However, upgrading from the Blogger software I already use would be the easiest thing to do. To further complicate matters, Chronicle Lite v1.2, the API client I had been using for a week, saving myself some typing, stopped working with Blogger Friday. However, I don't know whether it would work with BlogStudio or BlogCity. Decisions. Decisons. I need to make one.


4:00 PM