Welcome to Mac Diva's pantry.

This is an Aaron Hawkins fan site.





Contact: red_ankle@mac.com

 
Archives
<< current













 



























Resources:

Best of the Blogs
Blogarama
Blogosphere.us
Blogstreet
Buzzflash
Pacific Northwest Blogs PeaceBlogs.org
Popdex
Progressive Gold
Site Meter
Technorati
The Truth Laid Bear


Listed on BlogShares

Google
WWW Mac-a-ro-nies

Links:



Contribute:

A gift from Amazon Wish List

Donate via PayPal



Blogroll Me!

Mac-a-ro-nies
 
Monday, April 21, 2003  

Over at Avedon's

The very much back in business Avedon led me to this column by William Raspberry. Bill believes he was really taken in by Colin Powell in regard to weapons of mass destruction. I can tell he is madder than a wet hen.

I believed it -- and for much the same reasons I believed the prosecution's DNA evidence against O.J. Simpson. That is to say, I didn't understand most of it, but I was terribly impressed by the certitude of those who said they did.

. . .And here's what I can't get out of my mind. Those weapons of mass destruction that our intelligence sources had pinpointed and that became the principal rationale for our preemptive war on Iraq haven't turned up. The inspectors couldn't find them while Hussein ruled, and our military, with virtually free range of the country, can't find them now.

Avedon seems to feel about like I do. When the cold let up, my allergies started up. So, I still have clogged sinuses I am trying to manage with saline drops.

I wish I could wake up feeling light like Elayne says she did yesterday, but I'm currently convinced that my head alone weighs 65kg.

Me too, and my nose seems to be most of it.

Her links are bloggered, so give the whole page a read.


6:13 PM